Friday night 6pm to ? – Fraternal Order of Police Lodge in Charleston (4284 Woodrums Lane, Charleston, WV, 25313). Catered dinner by Debbie Matthews, sodas and water, plus all the draft beer you can drink. Entertainment provide by Paul James, from 6:30 to 9:30, under the picnic shelter, (weather permitting). Mr. James is a talented musician who plays and sings songs from our era. A big ‘ol bonfire will begin immediately after. DJs Rick and Terri will also be hosting karaoke, inside the lodge, starting at 9pm. $20.00 CLICK TO PRE-PAY CLICK TO PAY AT EVENT
Saturday ALL DAY will be spent on the CREEK touring our favorite spots. The terrain is still pretty rough and you must cross some creeks to get to the sites. If you need a ride out, or a guide, we can make arrangements Friday night. A lot of us take our four-wheelers out so we can get to some of the harder to reach places. Several folks also spend the weekend camping at the old sites. Camping is at your own risk. No charge.
Sunday 1pm – ? Our favorite picnic spot…COONSKIN! Shelter number 4. Pulled pork, bbq chicken, baked beans, mac-n-cheese and deserts from L&R Catering, mmmmmmmmm! Sodas and water provided. The new entrance to Coonskin is off the Mink Shoals exit of I-79. $17.00 CLICK TO PRE-PAY CLICK TO PAY AT EVENT
ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE!!!
- Small longsleeve $25.00 –ADD TO CART
- Medium longsleeve $25.00 –ADD TO CART
- Large Longsleeve $25.00 –ADD TO CART
- Xlarge longsleeve $25.00 –ADD TO CART
- 2Xlarge longsleeve $25.00 –ADD TO CART
- 3Xlarge longsleeve $25.00 –ADD TO CART
- Small shortsleeve $20.00 –ADD TO CART
- Medium shortsleeve $20.00 –ADD TO CART
- Large shortsleeve $20.00 –ADD TO CART
- Xlarge shortsleeve $20.00 –ADD TO CART
- 2Xlarge shortsleeve $20.00 –ADD TO CART
- 3Xlarge shortsleeve $20.00 –ADD TO CART
- Cliffside Yeti tumbler $27.00 –ADD TO CART
- Camelot Yeti tumbler $27.00 –ADD TO CART
- Carlisle Yeti tumbler $27.00 –ADD TO CART
Camelot ball cap $20.00 –ADD TO CART
At checkout you will have the option to get your souvenirs shipped to you or pick up at the reunion. The default is set to SHIP.
To pick up your items at the reunion, UNCHECK the “SHIP TO THE BILLING ADDRESS” and then choose “PICKUP” under shipping method.
IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE REUNION, BUT WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THE SOUVENIRS, PLEASE CHOOSE “GROUND” UNDER THE SHIPPING METHOD.
NEW!! If you aren’t sure whether you will be attending the reunion, but want to pre-order a souvenir, please choose “GROUND” under the shipping method. If you end up coming to the reunion and picking up your souvenir, WE WILL REFUND YOUR SHIPPING COSTS.
CUT OFF DATE TO ORDER SOUVENIRS FOR PICK UP AT THE EVENT WILL BE SEPTEMBER 8TH – ALL ORDERS RECEIVED PAST THE 8TH WILL BE SHIPPED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE REUNION WEEKEND.